Headhunting or executive search is the most effective way to find suitable candidates for clients.
Headhunting is always recruiting but recruiting is not always headhunting.
- Meeting with the client and specifying candidate requirements
- Specifying market substitutes for targeted search
- Researching, locating and identifying potential candidates
- Interviewing and motivating candidates
- Presenting candidates
- Signing the contract between the client and the presented candidate
Neither candidates nor clients are discredited in the headhunting process. All of our presented candidates undergo psychological testing, and that part of the report completes the whole picture of the presented candidate. Usually, the process of presenting 3 to 4 candidates lasts from 3 to 5 weeks.
REGISTRATION IN THE BASE
PROFIL GROUP helps you to be at the forefront and up to date with the jobs offer.
Register to our base by filling in the form with personal data, data on your education and skills, as well as job search preferences.